SRZ 9.09% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: South Severn and Scamander Exploration EDGI Grants, page-6

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Just been doing a bit more research about the Scamander prospect - a very worthy & compelling target. Our tenements surround the Great Pyramid workings which has a current minor low grade resource. Tin One Resources (TSX listed) hold the land where a fair amount of very shallow drilling had previously occurred (BHP-Tas Govt, etc). Mineralisation is open at depth, along strike & they are currently drilling a 5,500m program to confirm there findings with their advertised main company prospect . Interesting are their 3 deeper targets that could hold the possible tin fertile granite - just like our current deep target at Severn. What strikes me is the size of our targets in this area especially at North Scamander - that appears to be massive. I am also mystified why Tin One would not have registered for more land in this territory i.e North Scamander. As Fietz has stated, we require a IP survey to confirm alteration systematics before embarking on a drilling campaign. We will know later this year when Tin One results are released & this could possibly change our exploration strategy (obviously keeping the main focus on Heemskirk).

Also have starting doing a bit of reading on our NE prospects - still a lot to sift through with Broadhurst 1935 (102 pages), Mconie 1983 (379 pages) & plenty of data on the MRT website keeping me interested about the high levels of modern techniques which could possibly unravel some interesting resources in this very mineralised area. Back Creek was never properly explored even though it had the same mineralisation as Lefroy. The astute Chris Cairns from Stavely held the Lefroy ground until they made their porphyry discovery in Victoria & changed their focus. He must of had some theory about the possible prospects of this heavily worked area at shallower depths. Broadhurst (1935) implied that large leases of underexplored Back Creek was held by the majors in the 1870's but there was a rapid migration over to the Mathinna goldfields at that time. There was a general consensus that the gold grades dissipated with depth at Back creek - most workings were under 30m & the cover varied. It was also implied that there were other possible parallel structures & reefs in this area. Later, CRA (1982) did return to Back Creek after a magnetic survey was carried out but relinqueshed the prospect without following up on their recommendation of further scout drilling be carried out. SRZ's assessment of the Leura (Major) mine area of 500m strike length is definitely worthy of the follow up.

A lot in The NE area of Tasmania - as I have stated before, this could be a company on it's own standing (obviously if the money was there).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $65.73K 3.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1712483 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1140965 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.