RR1 6.25% 1.7¢ reach resources limited

Ann: South West Connect Conference - Corporate Presentation, page-23

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Yes - the Architect (another bonus for RR1 holders) mentioned that too - I've been guilty in the past of taking a blinkered approach, but he's obviously right, there are lithium price trends, higher interest rates for explorers / potential funding constraints, now potentially war. All this stuff plays out in the background, behind the share price.

I think mgmt is doing a bang up job - they're keeping investors informed through the whole journey which some others don't do.

I mean,hHow many other CEOs ask investors to look them up for a coffee and a chat?! I know RR1 is a small cap, but that's pretty outstanding.

Lithium aside there is also gold, manganese and copper - it's important to remember this company has (sensibly) diversified its mineral portfolio, so it can take advantage of what the market wants.

So there's a delay in the results? That's outside this company's control, it's not like you can go and whip lab assistants to get them work faster. You've got to get in the queue, like everyone else (and there are a lot of explorers in that queue given the Li 'gold' rush), and wait for the analysis to be completed to a professional standard.

Nobody's hiding anything (also illegal), we just have to wait a bit more. The fundamentals are still as sound as they always were - nothing's changed either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.133K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1431287 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 447078 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.