RR1 0.00% 0.9¢ reach resources limited

WARNING: the following will trigger some holders1. Li results...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    WARNING: the following will trigger some holders

1. Li results were originally scheduled for early Oct, then mid-Oct, now early Nov. Looks very suspicious, especially considering it wouldn't be a good look at the conference if they released poor results this week and the share price had taken a big fall. Anyone with experience knows that good news is usually reported immediately, whereas bad news usually is delayed as long as possible, yes it's technically illegal, but most junior resource companies operate this way. Also, they would likely already be in receipt of a large portion (if not all) of their results as labs usually dispatch results in batches on a FIFO basis.

2. Mentioning that they're going to get any expert geochemist to analyse the results and ratios is also not a good sign as probably means the Li results were not good, so they're going to try pad the results to soften the blow with ratios to try give hope that they might find something better later.

3. He didn't look and sound very confident when he mentioned the upcoming results.

4. The market cap is relatively high for their stage of exploration, so if results are poor expect a large fall possibly to 0.5/0.6c as other Li cos have been hammered after releasing poor results.

I may be wrong, just my 2 cents as a paid down-ramper.

PS: @Yevgeny ask EFE holders if they think @TheArchitect was a bonuswink.png
    PPS: @roblun constantly pasting copious pages from announcements unnecessarily clogs the forum and provides minimal value, please summarise instead, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.40K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1200326 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 297735
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.