GRR 3.85% 27.0¢ grange resources limited.

Hi greyhoundtrainerI used to be involved with greyhounds some 50...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341

Hi greyhoundtrainer

I used to be involved with greyhounds some 50 to 60 years ago. Used to walk 4 or 5 (at the same time) before and after school.

At my age I cannot be certain that I will even be here to enjoy the fruits of SD, which best scenario puts it several years away.

Grange is a well run company with a reasonable dividend return. I can only speak for myself and not the market. In my opinion I not just think, but calculate that there are other investments that will give me a greater return, and return now, not years in the future.

I disclose that I have interest in other IO miners . . . of which also produce high grade 65% but at around half the all in costs of Grange. Where as Grange only has one ship on the way for April, my other investment already has 4 ships on the way for April, from which I estimate will close to double the production output of Grange this quarter, and with a leaner crew. Both have similar amount of shares on offer.

So to summarise, in my case, it is a case of spreading my investment to places which I calculate will give me a better return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.