STX 4.76% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

It must be extremely annoying for many of these companies to...

1. 8,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    It must be extremely annoying for many of these companies to comply with ASX constant disclosure requirements when the task is incomplete,in progress or at an early stage whereby evaluation,learning,modifying and whatever else is still ongoing.I remember in my business, clients wanting updates while we were still arguing/discussing amongst ourselves the best way to complete a task and bring a good result forward for all involved.It was very hard to give a client an answer when we ourselves were still unsure..........it leads to distrust, to which you have to work hard at to avoid, and often the only way to do this was to have a good reputation in the first place.The trouble is, with this industry we have invested in,is that,it is relatively new...it hasn't been around for a hundred years or more and as such they are still learning the ropes.Some papers I have seen written are only a couple of years old....thats how new this is.I suspect the operators are still out there arguing/discussing the fracking process themselves,trying to come to a concensus of opinion as to how to move forward.

This leads to all sorts of rumours and inneundo amongst investors and analysts.

Seems the only folk who can give an uncertain answer and still be trusted are doctors.When they tell you that the outcome will be un-certain....everyone accepts it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.785M 8.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 3486632 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1783463 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.