PEX 7.14% 15.0¢ peel mining limited

I think what you have just said there Nij is very relevant, they...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I think what you have just said there Nij is very relevant, they have released 8 holes (give or take a couple, i could have missed an announcement) from this 70 hole program. 

Lets say they are nearly done as I’m pretty sure he did say they had completed 10000m in one of the videos last year. 

So rough guessing that’s quite a few holes that haven’t been released. My guess would be most holes they have drilled would have some mineralisation in it. I would like to think that very few holes have come up with nothing, considering they are doing targeted drilling. 

If there is mineralisation release the results, if it’s low, medium or high grade who cares at least let the market know that you’re hitting something. I’m not talking about releasing them in a table that no one looks at, release the results individually detailing the assays. 

As this hasn’t been done my guess is at the moment all we can assume is that 50 odd holes have come up with nothing. 

The holes at Beedoobaa would be finished now too. 

There is a good game being talked about the amazing work being done, but I could have bought shares at this price in 2017. So currently  the work is being done for nothing with 100 million extra shares on issue. 

I think most most people want to see some positive upswing in the price and for it to be maintained. We’ve waited long enough. Im sick of hearing the same crap without change. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $87.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $47.09K 324.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9005 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 2980
Last updated 14.53pm 29/04/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.