PEX 7.14% 15.0¢ peel mining limited

That hurt. Who would have thought ought you could release 16m of...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    That hurt.

Who would have thought ought you could release 16m of just under 60% combined Zn & Pb plus a few extra bits & pieces and you’d be down 10% a few days later.

Ive taken to looking at Peel Mining on LinkedIn and they honestly seem to be pretty chuffed with how things are going. Plenty of pats on the back going around that’s for sure.

Perhaps they take off their rose coloured glasses as the company is underperforming. The share price is the same as it was when Southern Nights was first discovered 18 months ago. They have spent a lot of our money and on a share price front achieved nothing.

A few people have been critical of Rob, myself included while others, including his staff are very supportive (LinkedIn is full of wonderful info) Some here say that the company has no control over the share price, I’d disagree, the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for how the company is performing. If the company is underperforming, it’s the MD’s responsibility. That’s why he gets paid well and is given millions of performance based shares. If they don’t see responsibility like that, then the reason is quite clear.

They need to face the fact that their reporting is appalling. Take responsibility for that, it’s simple and easily fixed.

Let’s hope there is a positive change soon. Have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $87.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $47.09K 324.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9005 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 2980
Last updated 14.53pm 29/04/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.