PEX 0.00% 15.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi Apt138I am long in Peel so don’t intend to sell until a major...

1. 2,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Apt138

I am long in Peel so don’t intend to sell until a major very positive re-rating occurs..
    For some sure a bad day may affect them, but like any asset the price is only relevant when you need to sell.

The big picture of adding millions of tonnes of very high grade mineral inventory is what it’s all about, then selling or mining at a rate that has the heart racing.

You must look at past successful ventures with mentors and high net worth investors whom have the smarts to repeat such a massive return on your end investment performance.. I strongly believe all is aligning well.

If you dig you will find our management will not dilute or sell out cheaply, so for many who think I’m one eyed, bear in mind I’m still here since day one of float and still very confident that we have the goods to send our market cap from $100mill to the billions.
    The day to day trading isn’t especially important when you take the vie w of building a treasure chest by drilling and quantifying in a professional manner the type of resources that are highly sought without political risk.

We’ve no dubious coal uranium cobalt lithium issues to worry about, no flavour of the month spivy chop and change going on, just a great focus on adding value..

Wirlong Mallee Bull Wagga Tank Southern Nights for a start shall all in their timely manner return cash to our till.

Meantime I sincerely trust that some shareholders can change their own contrary tune, stop being so negative and start promoting the great virtues of their own investment... it sounds pretty jolly stupid criticising and investing all at the same time, unless you are really are a down ramp buyer in disguise?.
    I suggest you get hard facts on what our tenure can ultimately provide, then divide that by our small number of shares!
    Regards and good luck to those sensible patient ones whom won’t have to kick their own arse, after selling out miles below fair market value.

Give management a call and get up to speed, I assure you they are very decent diligent genuine cats, they tend not to bite and will educate those of you here whom have no clues as to how exploration to mining processes need be carefully staged for optimal affect.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 10047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.17am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.