PEX 13.0% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi Cusox Cant agree there mate, retail holders were all offered...

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641

Hi Cusox 

Cant agree there mate, retail holders were all offered an opportunity to subscribe at .36c (cheap now) and some retail and majors didn’t invest, so logic suggests they both missed out on the recent decent bounce, on latter great news.

Im sure Rob would report (as ethically obliged) such sensitive results as soon as they are confirmed by the lab. 

Most here realise major holders can’t sell their huge stakes readily anyway, hence aren’t invested for a few cents gain, as they support the company ongoing for the significant end result, being mining and dividends, or a formal takeover at a meaningful premium. 

The problem is most young investors punters want instant gratification without the hard yakka. 

Retail investors have to decide if they are traders an up down few cent punter, or take a mature view to invest for the longer term, with greatest returns, which is good for all really. I’ve been impatient before with other good companies and missed out on the best returns so I’m not advocating selling anytime too soon now, especially given how far we’ve come in the last few years. 

Best to all and for the silly season.

Keep safe, with the faith, in more ways than one!. 

Sarg 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.