PEX 0.00% 13.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi Colonnade, Personally i hope he is now going to do things a...

1. 5,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hi Colonnade,

Personally i hope he is now going to do things a little differently to what we have become use to in the past. That is keep a constant stream of news going to the market. Going for periods of 8 weeks & longer without an update like we did during this year is one of the reasons why the price was canned so hard. There are many others of course. But that is a biggy.

Its one thing to have great drilling results. But that has to go hand in hand with good & effective promotion. 

I hope he has realised this. If he's reading this he may think well ive always promoted well. I would disagree with that. The market performance for most of this year tells a different story. The market is after all the ultimate judge. Ignore it at your peril.

Managements & directors are always quick to state we have no control over market forces impacting the price.True, but only to a point. Those same guys are also quick to take credit for a rising or surging share price. Cant have it both ways !

Management would have been well aware of any negative votes coming in. That gives them a chance to shore up their position by ensuring that friendly majority holders vote to counter any negative votes. Lets face it with just a few majors dominating the register it would be a big task for retail holders to get enough votes to block any resolutions put forward at the AGM. That comfort zone can create a degree of arrogance towards retail holders. Management needs the major holders more than us.

In a nutshell Colonnade, i wouldn't be a bit surprised if negative votes have provided some food for thought.

Last edited by Nijiman: 27/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $1.699K 12.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 45731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.