SOC 0.00% 9.0¢ soco corporation ltd

I missed reading that ML is the competent person ... so ... on...

1. 7,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2060
    I missed reading that ML is the competent person ... so ... on that basis I thought I had better have a close look at the language being used... mainly because at the bottom of the competent person's statement it reads:-
    Mr Leu consents to the inclusion in this announcement of the Exploration Information in the form and context in which it appears.

With that in mind ... what does this announcement say and HOW does it say it...
    * Six aquifers have been defined in the Clayton Valley Basin and aquifers with Lithium brines are potentially present within the 111 Claims. ... Reading carefully, that does not say there are any aquifers within the 111 claims, it only refers to the aquifers already found on other tenements.

*A gravity survey (NI 3-101 Inferred Resource Report, Pure Energy Minerals) shows the 111 Claims overlie a considerable thickness of deep basin sediments (Figures 3 and 4) that in places, on the western side, can extend 400 - 800 metres vertically to basement. This potential lithium-bearing stratigraphy encompasses the depth range of the two lithium- bearing aquifers discovered to date by Pure Energy in their adjacent claims
    All that actually says... there are sediments [which are not aquifers] and those sediments are at the same depth as the aquifers adjacent.. comparing apples with oranges.

When I read through the rest of the announcement it is all just like the 2 above examples. I can understand why ML might feel at ease putting his name to this announcement because at no point does it make any definite statements. Everything is conditional .... "should", "potential", "assumed", "suggest", "appears".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.