SVM 2.08% 49.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Ann: Sovereigns Rutile Could Reduce Titanium CO2 Emissions, page-10

1. 6,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Folks - calm down a bit. I have been - I am a holder here and have been posting very positive things and realistic things for some time. So when I see things that are a little on the nose - I make mention of it. Africa is Africa - Malawi is Malawi and I hold 2 stocks there - yes I have a an appetite for risk - the rewards can be superb as we are seeing with SVM. I am just alluding to what I believe - things are not quiet as they seem and to keep it on board or dismiss it - it's a forum.

Risk - OK my largest hold 350k in GGG in Greenland - up 200%. I read Sermisaq paper daily (as I do Nyasa Times - The Nation and follow the Mining & Trade review religiously - did you know the editor is interviewing Gaffir and avail next couple of days) google translate Greenland papers and I see rumblings in the coalition - all about this huge reo mine that is going through "public consultations" after 12 years or more. Becaus eI read daily I understand the contention - the parties - and Greenland in general a little bit. I got out at 31c and posted on HC to keep an eye on political situation - got the wrath of many posters after years of contributing positive feel good stuff. One post and I'm the fkn enemy. Well the fall out was immediate - new election - new govt - no mine - shares now at 9c. Now I'm disappointed for others - the company - the people of Greenland who were in favor - not a majority as it turned out. All I'm saying if you can not have a forum without bias - what's the point if people only want to hear sweet nothings most of the time. Like GGG forum I never attached anything as with SVM any of my holds - I say what I see (BELIEVE NOTHING WHAT YOU SEE AND ONLY HALF WHAT YOU HEAR) simply because people should research not only company related matters but country and by following local media diligently one can gain a far greater understanding which assists decision making. Not just thumbing or blowing up at someone who you disagree with.

We know SVM have the makings of something special - how many times has one seen it through whatever circumstances - like GGG political - SDL absolute tragic. All I do post the good the not so good - like why is some of this being overhyped - in my view only. Not a red flag but worth keeping in the back pages. I refer to GBE often - they've been at it for a long, long time in Malawi and I've held for well over 10 years and averaged right down - 3.5c - SVM 9c then average 16c when I loaded that came along by chance of following GBE. The confirmation on where SVM are headed to me will come when all is laid to bare with them - they are at the most critical - advanced stage and if for whatever reason - they can not get it done - well .....

Talk about restaurants - we just sold ours last November. From mining all my life to restaurant for 41/2 years. JC what an experience. Luckily we are in a tropical, chill, happy environment where most customers were 3 parts full and happy as Larry. Take my hat off to all involved in the industry and the stuff they endure and in particular throughout the covid issues and those that are still struggleing. I said to wifee only last week - If we still had the restaurant I would not have had the time and effort to be vigilant - would have dismissed it - oh yeah this anti mine shit has been going on for a while - Siumut party are solid coalition with Democrati and then - to late.

Anyway I may come across as a raving lunatic - yeah lack of sleep - I still approved for opiods that mix well with alcohol for chronic back pain - nor am I trying to be some lone ranger riding solo vigilante trying to do anything but just make mention to keep a very close eye out. We've all done it - got caught up in the hype then ... and we've all had some exceptional fortuidus gains.

Anyways for now the interview with Gaffir is critical. Marcel Chimwala is editor and very educated and given we hear so little from Malawi govt officials this will be interesting. Chakwera is also due to announce promised cabinet shuffle. The fact he has fired one top official over the covidgate issue with dozens arrested shows he will not tolerate graft and incompetence. Previously Mutharika had a new mines minister every 9 months - it's how he hid he corruption and how nothing progressed re mining throughout his 5 years. He did reluctantly - under pressure sign off on EITI and the new mines and minerals bill but did absolutely nothing progressive. Anyone see that fantastic new mines building - sitting derelect in the long grass - incomplete - because the foreign monies provided were looted. Anyway I hope for much - but like the people of Malawi - hope can only get one so far.

GLTAH. If a person buys one share on a HC post - well - research, research and more research.
    Someone gave me credit recently - not sure here on SVM or another hold - could have been GGG as I still look occasionally or another. I think gee good luck to you - but seriously - don't make decisions on my ramblings ffs/
    This could be huge - already is for me - or it turn shit as quick as GGG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $275.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $119.4K 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ 10370
Last updated 14.19pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.