SVM 0.89% 56.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Your insincere interest is a bit redundant, I have posted many...

1. 2ic
    5,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4635
    Your insincere interest is a bit redundant, I have posted many times what my investment thoughts and why I haven't (probably never will) take a position), most recently
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/60227520/single and https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/60223117/single

Let's not pretend you're interested at all, and I won;t insult your intelligence either. I haven't had a "Sell" sentiment for ages (started that mid 70's) for the obvious reason at some point in a sell down most stocks are no longer expensive. Secondly, I try to be clear fundamental analysis may be interesting to some and give clear long term direction to the share price but it has very little to do with short term movement (which is driven by general market direction, news flow, by insiders, large players getting in/out, brokers playing their games, stock getting pumped for CR's etc). No stock ever moves in a straight line...

I'm glad for holders you have the chance to finally point at a recent lift in the share price as proof how great the project and management is. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes, but a rehash of the CO2 savings of rutile for pigment production is old news if news even at all? What we can see is an illiquid stock in need of a CR and that company market makes/brokers usually set the scene for a good looking discount. Talk about illiquid... see the screen atm... buyer for 10k @ 57c and first seller for 16k @ 63.5c when stock opened at 53c. Just another normal day's trading activity.. not!

My posts may be negative but they at least they address fundamental project and industry issues, something worth reading and considering. Shame more people don't debate the real issues instead of making banal "I bought in the single digits" posts rolleyes.png Management doing the best they can with what they got, project on paper is a cracker with graphite bi-product credits, graphite industry is small, opaque, risky and ultimately investors have to take a view on that market (my view is negative and thus I'm not buying). Plenty more going on, lots more to flow under the bridge until DFS and permitting locked in, run that final funding flag up the pole and see if anybody salutes...

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
0.005(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $318.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.0¢ 54.0¢ $160.8K 292.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8340 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 86566 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
56.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.0¢ 56.5¢ 56.0¢ 43138
Last updated 15.02pm 28/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.