SVM 0.00% 56.0¢ sovereign metals limited

I'm sorry 2ic, but I can't really understand your current...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I'm sorry 2ic, but I can't really understand your current reasoning regarding the report published by SVM today. So far I've appreciated your contributions and was able to understand them because of your arguments, but your conclusion/opinion today is absolutely ridiculous to me. Then:

1. The study comes from a specialized and independent company MINVIRO LTD (https://www.minviro.com/) - MINVIRO creates extensive life cycle assessments for companies from the
    mining industry and determines the Co2 emissions

2. Many large investors are no longer allowed to invest in companies without a strong climate policy with high CO2 emissions. Especially here in Europe, this is now one of the main criteria in many investment decisions.

3. Does this study show that there is a lot of potential for future savings.

2ic: Your argument does not automatically become more correct just because you are personally negative towards SVM.

I still see great potential here. The future financing of this project is of course of great importance. Personally, I am also expecting a capital measure in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.0¢ 54.0¢ $93.24K 171.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14520 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.