SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Great post friend.You are 100% correct. JK has had to make the...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Great post friend.

You are 100% correct. JK has had to make the hard decision and take emotion out of it. It would've killed him to pull the pin on the court case, more than any other shareholder.

I was deflated when I read the announcement. But i understand that there is a bigger objective.

We have entered the 4th year without access to our capital. I have been forced to be patient with this investment. However, that learned patience understands that now is not the right time to try and list overseas. Simply, it would be super foolish to try in the current market. Yes it means we hold shares in an unlisted overseas entity as we wait, which seems risky. But I'm not running around claiming JK has run off with our money (as some holders have). Why wouldn't he take the business offshore, the Australian regulatory environment is disgusting. Rather, I still believe that in time, we will recoup our investment, we just have to continue to be patient. And in my opinion, the only reason I believe my investment will be worth something down the track is due to JK's decisions and conduct over the last three years. So well done to JK and team!

My opinion is that JK is always five steps ahead of everyone. So this announcement was five steps ago. I look forward to hearing about the next five steps in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.