SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: SP1 delisted from ASX, page-204

1. 1,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Its a shame you think I belong with that group of people. If you had put a little effort into researching my posts you would quickly see that I am a holder of ISX and for most part a supporter of ISX. The landscape has change now that ASX wont be pursued in court. Remember the reason for the delay in paying the monies to challenge ASX was to let the ASIC case be heard first. It was said many times on HC that the information that would be revealed would be so damning for ASX that they would crumble and more than likely make a deal with ISX in our favour. So what has changed, why not wait until the ASIC case is heard, after all it was a no brainer... apparently. JK owes all shareholders a reason for this 11th hour capitulation. Spare me the "but it will enable the company to use that money to a better use". That doesn't pass the pub test. It's no coincidence that Advent69 appeared out of the blue a few months ago suggesting the best thing ISX could do would be to abandon the case with ASX, even though there was going to be so much damning evidence revealed about ASX. So who is Advent69 and where has he gone, not one word from him. My bet is he is somebody from ISX possibly JK himself, that was softening us up for the actions that were taken yesterday. So here we are today all our faith is placed in JK to list this company on another exchange, so us poor shareholders may get an opportunity to get our monies back. Forgive me but I don't believe this company will ever list on any other exchange. Don't get me wrong I believe this company will be making money, but money for JK and his family and friends. After all it is based in Cyprus, a place where he is pretty much untouchable. I have a substantial amount invested in ISX so I am bitter about the decision taken by the company, the same company that led all shareholders down the garden path forn the past three years. I don't see the company thru rose coloured glasses like some do, I see some decisions were made that I am not comfortable with. What can I do.... SFA apart from hoping that JK will get this company listed on another exchange and hope is not a good investment stratergy. I hope I am proven wrong one day and if I am I will fly to Cyprus and buy you and JK ouzo all night long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.