CCE 0.00% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

"... however as we have tried to impress upon rusch thats...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    "... however as we have tried to impress upon rusch thats ancient history and things are looking a lot more positive now."

Is it water under the bridge (now THAT seems like a decent energy play!)? You have the same CTO on board except now he's the CEO (and a Board member). You've had almost the exact same Board for 10+ years except the last guy who loaned them money but lost out in the restructure Mr Anthony Shields.

They haven't published anything new except some pretty 'road maps to no where" so why is it water under the bridge?!

If the Board had been renewed, Fieves had gone the way of Ottaviano, and they had published specifics about a) their tech and b) the improvements since CETO 5 (https://www.carnegiece.com/portfolio/ceto-5-perth-wa/) - then I might agree it was water under the bridge. Since none of that has happened I'd say this is just the same show on rerun for the last 15 years!

I mean, if you're invested in this company and defending your decision (and notably, without a shred of evidence), then I know I should give up because its a lost cause but I kinda like saying "I told you so" over and over and being right every single time! Not every HC user has to be a ramper, and I'm not. I'm not obliged to tell you what I am invested in and what I am bullish on - I'm allowed to choose what I discuss. CCE is just about the most obvious ASX failure still breathing there is and the leopard has not changed it's spots. Why can't you take the lesson and benefit from it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $30 774

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 143861 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 201440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.