SPN 2.27% 22.5¢ sparc technologies limited

Gopherbroke - I don't disagree with the potential, I think the...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gopherbroke - I don't disagree with the potential, I think the over-looked factor by larger investors is timing. There are very few, if any, credible institutional multi-national government or academic bodies who think the developed world is going to achieve climate goals / carbon emission reductions. Global heating is in the red zone. Any tech that offers hope to carbon emission reductions will have a premium beyond reasonable value. If Sparc and partners show a reasonable degree of commercial readiness at reasonable price to produce ultra green energy (hydrogen) then they're seemingly far ahead of negligible competition at a time the world(especially industry) really really needs clean energy.

I also wonder if just having a pilot reactor will be a large money earner when others want to try their photocatalysts in a live environment. Additionally, I wonder when the patent comes through what the commercial value of that may be.

Of course, there are other potential risks, including this brand new world leadingl tech not working effectively. I also wonder how much water is needed to produce 10 kgs of hydrogen, there's risk from competitors and other tech.

That stated, it's potentially great news, at a pivotal time for ultra clean green energy and if Sparc bounces above the tree line up into the sky then kudos to those with the patience, fortune/insight and good fortune to stick with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $35.21K 159.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 58064 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 28164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ 87837
Last updated 15.33pm 09/05/2024 ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.