CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    hater is the same word as hate I’m afraid
    not a good look , sorry only works if it’s blanket and meaningful.

non holders are correct at this point , non holders made the correct trade , follow but don’t touch
    wait for next Ann (this all started around elephants time)
    that caught my eye

I never found the right Ann to buy , the drills were and are dusters , I’m a trader investor u just don’t study what u hold you educate you make daily decisions you explore and search next trade , it’s been years it’s not my fault today

I do this for mental growth , keeps me young in mind in retirement, I also work gym , your statement
    is wrong on many fronts , I want as much knowledge in life as I can get , like it or not elephants was the bs quote that started all this , then it became a story of if this is true or not . It never got to a buy from me , never !
    once again been years not my fault again !

not losing money is a trade Ty especially when you have a meaningful amount , money easy to make in Australia but it’s harder to keep for most …. Not me .

if I see change with all my notes I’ll rip in like a hurricane
    but not on next Ann he will need a few in a row and my notes say at this point it’s a red flag don’t go near

pouges is being truthful to himself he does not like my words either I promise that ,he also knows that a trader investor has the right to change his mind 30 times a day if he likes , last two days on world markets have been buy , today it’s red , things change macro and micro famous saying Ty

don’t shot the messenger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.