ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

hater is the same word as hate I’m afraid not a good look ,...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    hater is the same word as hate I’m afraid
    not a good look , sorry only works if it’s blanket and meaningful.

non holders are correct at this point , non holders made the correct trade , follow but don’t touch
    wait for next Ann (this all started around elephants time)
    that caught my eye

I never found the right Ann to buy , the drills were and are dusters , I’m a trader investor u just don’t study what u hold you educate you make daily decisions you explore and search next trade , it’s been years it’s not my fault today

I do this for mental growth , keeps me young in mind in retirement, I also work gym , your statement
    is wrong on many fronts , I want as much knowledge in life as I can get , like it or not elephants was the bs quote that started all this , then it became a story of if this is true or not . It never got to a buy from me , never !
    once again been years not my fault again !

not losing money is a trade Ty especially when you have a meaningful amount , money easy to make in Australia but it’s harder to keep for most …. Not me .

if I see change with all my notes I’ll rip in like a hurricane
    but not on next Ann he will need a few in a row and my notes say at this point it’s a red flag don’t go near

pouges is being truthful to himself he does not like my words either I promise that ,he also knows that a trader investor has the right to change his mind 30 times a day if he likes , last two days on world markets have been buy , today it’s red , things change macro and micro famous saying Ty

don’t shot the messenger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 298009 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 99998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.