ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

As I said, I don't disagree about the mess the company is in & I...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    As I said, I don't disagree about the mess the company is in & I know I have backed the wrong horse !!

& sorry, "hate" is not a word I should have used & instead of: "...are another cd/esr hater" I should have said: "... are another who doesn't agree with cd...."

Philosophically I do wonder why posters such as yourself keep posting on stocks you no longer hold - it just seems like such a waste of time. My philosophy is once they are sold, move on, get over it, I've got better things to do with my time. It is even more intriguing as to why, once sold (or never held) posters then keep being negative & rant & rave like Akira when all they have to do (if the stock/management etc is pissing them off so much) is (a) either delete the stock from their watch list or (b) read but don't waste their time posting.

We all get it that they may be frustrated/pissed off at losing money/dislike the BoD etc but spare the rest of us from the diatribe

But, in for a penny, in for a pound - I'd rather hang around for the 5% chance they might actually deliver the goods, than realise the loss now & possibly (5% chance) miss out if they do come good

The timing of the tax loss is immaterial

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 99998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.