AWJ 0.00% 17.0¢ auric mining limited

Ann: Spargoville Drill Results Identifies New Targets, page-34

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Given that the US dollar is apparently no longer considered the petro-dollar (as of very recently) and seeing a lot of upcoming market crash doomsday videos for years from Kyosaki, Moss, Dalio, Schiff and numerous Gold and economic analysts, having $$ in stocks like AWJ could bea relatively safe bet amid growing market volatility. (this is NOT investment advice in any way, but pure speculation on my part - each to their own with how they interpret any such information from any source).

When the US economy eventually implodes and the shxx hits the fan (this has been coming for at least 4-5 years - the general consensus among those in the know seems to be late '24 (US election) into early '25), it's quite possible that many investors will again pour more of their funds into traditional hedges of physical gold and silver and gold stocks. Thus, this event could raise the $$/oz price significantly further than the ATH we've already seen. According to what is widely discussed on sites like YT etc, Countries, Banks, Corps, and the big end of town have already been buying up and storing massive quantities of physical gold for years in prep for market upheaval.

The reality is we cannot be sure exactly how all of this will play out...rumour has it the upcoming powerhouse countries may revert to a gold standard.

This is some information I've gathered, it's NOT investment advice or suggestion, but purely 'food for thought' and speculation. I'm happy to be corrected on anything I've mentioned.

Thoughts??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $132.7K 771.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 352267 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 287267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.