NOR 9.38% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Spark Voicemail Generally Available and Marketing Commenced, page-116

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Quite some posting gymnastics here.

"You suggested a raise at 3 , backing up your buddy "

No. My post clearly states:
    "If the market continues to take notice of these numbers, then maybe the CR will be in the 3's."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/43395580/single

You quoted my post subsequently, but changed my 3's to 3. See:
    "” If the market continues to take notice of these numbers, then maybe the CR will be in the 3's. “

Then Growly what would you think , if required of course , another small placement of $200,000 at any price above your 3 call ?"

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/43401589/single

The only conclusion I can draw is:
    1. You do not understand "in the 3's" means an SP with a 3 handle or 0.03 to 0.039 or
    2. You are deliberately misleading the threads

Which one is it?

Further...

"But to answer your question on the take up numbers , how about you and I just wait for the Nor update that shouldn’t be to far away . Best if we have facts to work from ."

I could not agree more; we should await facts from the company. This was my point when I replied to your post which stated:
    "The large take up in the Spark numbers must have been noticed by the market . With new telco deals and partnerships expected this quarter new highs on the way soon . Imo "

"Another $90 sale to drop the price , someone is trying their best to scare holders , but in my opinion this stock is tightly held and these tactics won’t work even in this environment "

This did not age well as subsequently another 1.74m shares were sold with a VWAP for the day of 0.0329.

Twisting. Back peddling. Flipping. Flopping.

Olympic diving? No folks; the NOR threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $3.463K 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 43571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.