NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

IF the company can execute....marks out of 10 to date? LOL. it's...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    IF the company can execute....marks out of 10 to date? LOL. it's ok, don't answer, couldn't possibly warrant above 2/10 even from the most optimistic of holders.

the company has had many pilots and speculated of many of multi million $$$ contracts for a number of years now. also, how frequent oracle and metaswitch are now mentioned by the company may suggest these deals have fallen through, never to be heard of again, until they need to name drop to keep rose tinted individuals pumping this to the max.

7c we were just 2 short weeks ago, this news had 0 impact, end of. volume has been consistent for weeks on a huge sell down....granted i will accept corona virus impacted this but wasn't the sole reason, there was nothing substantial enough to justify a 50-65% rise. this is again supported by the action today, a puny rise on 'predicted figures', the market is wise to these tactics now.

just a reminder, the consolidation sp was at 4c, today we see it at 4.3c after 2 apparently groundbreaking news pieces, barely a great uplift is it?

all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.