NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

interesting point. 6.5 wow......high 6 figure/7 figure losses...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    interesting point. 6.5 wow......high 6 figure/7 figure losses for a whole 3 years. 1 commercial deal. for me, you're very easily pleased!

I would give 1/10 not 2.

"Norwood have also provided information on future business partnerships with Oracle and Metaswitch" have they? where? where is the info? All i've seen is "deep and meaningful discussions" EXPECTED THIS QUARTER, for the 3rd quarter in a row.....sorry but after what period do you begin to feel no deals are forthcoming?

do you really think norwood will make an announcement "sorry shareholders, remember those talks with oracle, they have fallen through" unlikely!!!!

instead, typical form would be, mention them less and less, lower the expectation "in the near future" and slowly let shareholders realize the deals aren't coming.....in the meantime, throw another bit of info in front of them to keep them happy.

you have been here for long enough to know the patterns here!!! let's see how much of this 50-100k a WEEK we see then.......that will be the true test, not the announcing of a deal.

if the spark arrangement fails, no other telco will touch the product.......you seem to be overlooking this.

all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.