SHP 7.69% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

Ann: Spatial Planning Assessment Received, page-39

1. 4,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206

First statement shows how government minister is against the project and does u turn to support. Bloody politicians

”Mayor quickly changes opinion against mineThe Thuringian State Administration Office announced this at half past eleven in the morning. At 4 p.m. on the same day in the city council, the mayor of Leinefelde-Worbis responded to the announcement. Christian Zwingmann (pl) said that he welcomes the fact that the industrial area of Leinefelde is favored as a location for potash production. There would be jobs and taxpayers' money would go into the city treasury.

A quick change of direction. Because: in the statement of the city, which Zwingmann himself signed, numerous concerns were still expressed. A total of 40 carriers have submitted their views on the planned mine to the Thuringian State Administration Office.”

The second point made in a recent article is union approval. We are yet to have market approval and it’s so far behind hfr market cap.

”Trade union and IHK are now in favor of mine constructionThe industrial union mining, chemistry, energy is now also in favor of the project. District manager Andreas Schmidt was still skeptical two years ago about how the 500 planned jobs should be filled. For ten years, no new miners were trained in Thuringia. Only since 2010, about 20 pupils have been trained as mining technologists in Sondershausen every year.Schmidt told MDR THÜRINGEN that after a conversation with Südharz Kali, he sees a new mine as a perspective for the profession and thus a subsequent generation of miners. The IHK also reacted with pleasure to the result. "In the competition of the regions, Thuringia needs industry and attractive training and jobs. The settlement can contribute to this," said Cornelia Haase-Lerch, Managing Director of the IHK Erfurt.In the competition of the regions, Thuringia needs industry and attractive training and jobs. The settlement can contribute to thisCornelia Haase-Lerch | Managing Director of the IHK Erfurt”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10.2K 850K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 472360 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 250080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.