ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Well chaps, true to their word, we are going to be getting a...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well chaps, true to their word, we are going to be getting a dividend!!!! I am particularly happy for the long term holders who have waited a long time to see profits from Cannon materialise in this way. I also think it reflects well on current management as I believe that this special dividend has been well thought out and delivered, however, it has definitely raised a number of questions in my mind, some of which has already been raised by other posters. I have never held a stock that has paid a dividend.....ever....in fact it is normally the opposite and so as an investor in the PM explorer space I have developed a healthy scepticism of every announcement delivered to market. For me as an investor in this space it is more important that a company stays solvent and avoids dilution of my capital above all else. SAU is in a strong financial position now so I can only place my trust in management that they have made the right decision with regard to this dividend. As one poster put it a "ballsy move" by management!!!!!! I'm hoping management know something we don't.
    I'm not sure if the timing of this announcement bodes well for the drill results for Glandore or not. I will be more excited by this dividend when the current drilling at Glandore confirms and extends historic results and we are looking at a possible 50-100k oz deposit that WGX or similar will be happy to dig up for us later this year.
    As for Cannon UG, I'm not sure why we had to engage a mining consultant. I thought WGX was providing all the expertise? Is it because the mineralisation seems to be plunging deeper SW into SAU ground? Maybe Simon is protecting our interests at Cannon by engaging an independent consultant?
    I hope I'm not coming across negative, particularly considering that today was such a momentus day in the history of Southern Gold. My vision for SAU has not changed since I made my initial investment and I remain ever bullish that one day when I check the announcements pre open I will see
    "Visible Gold in Drill core from Weolyu South"
    Good luck to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.