TBR 4.43% $4.95 tribune resources limited

Ann: Special Dividend, page-21

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Your absolutely right @poliphili

Mr Billis has spent 30 years building this company. One of the best gold companies for shareholder returns on ASX.

He even went to jail to hold this company together when it was attacked by the stockbroker scum, that is dedication for you.

The company hasn’t done one single capital raising in over 20 years and even the last raising they did was for $50k to friendly parties if my memory serves me correctly.

Mr Billis owes this sick grubby market absolutely nothing, he built this by himself, he paid his way all the way through, got bank finance for the mine at Kundana. You see the bankers didn’t care one iota that he went to jail, they are just as greedy as the rest of you.

What Wreck-it Ralph has actually done is destroy a life’s work which I’m sure Mr Billis will and would have been getting on with until he finds himself six foot under. Wreck-it Ralph also has the potential to destroy the long term value that the rest of Mr Billis’s good works will probably bring, possibly jeopordising another special dividend that shareholders could see out of Ghana if they would just trust Mr Billis’s good judgment IMO.

You see for Mr Billis is was never about greed it was about leaving a legacy of his hardworks to be judged.

Well I judge it this way.

He is the only dinkum operator out there that doesn’t visit the bordellos of the broking community every night to try and get a sugar fix for his compamy’s share price. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.