LCL 25.0% 1.0¢ lcl resources limited

Can not agree more... Cleaning up shop has been what this...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Can not agree more... Cleaning up shop has been what this company needed and all holders from MNC who complain for here on in should be put in their box as their opportunities to be apart of the story have been presented to themselves.

Can't see the underwritten options being used due to the strict wording of the trigger payments so there is still upside on cash side as needed of 11M that I can see LCL pull off without a hitch. Will be interested to see who joins the register if anyone comes on board based off last weeks results. Either miners or financiers like Sprott will just place a floor in the pricing of this stock that is required to then allow the drill rigs to do the talking. I'm hoping to see Anglo participate and maybe a BHP or Newcrest or Sprott added to the register. This is only only little bump in the road for what has been many bumps in the road in the past under former management. Lets make hay whilst the sun is shining... Hang over from RMB also see them exit from a time they initially had this project in the days prior to MNC taking ownership so they too will be happy to be moving on. Fresh blood and energy which allows the drill to do the talking. What is in the ground is there, it just needs to be drilled, logged and evaluated to see what type and size of project makes economic sense. Long way to go with this but alot of the hard clean up work is finally coming to an end to all the team to concentrate on the real work of being a exploration company and to say we haven't even touched the surface of this one with none of Andes ground being looked at is only upside for all concerned. Hopefully a SPP in the offering for loyal Shareholders as I'm sure it will be fully supported and taken up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.415K 816.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3432586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2453585 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.