AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I'm amazed that you've managed to elicit so many responses.. and...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    I'm amazed that you've managed to elicit so many responses.. and feel that although i shouldn't respond to such a post... it really is like the proverbial train wreck..

So here's my 5c worth..
    This is a spec stock.. probably just like 2000 others listed on the asx.. trying to make their shareholders rich as a secondary considerations to lining their own pockets first..

There is no revenue.. apart from interest on cash at the bank.. if there is any cash.. and if the banks actually pay something.

Investors/ speculators are here for potential capital growth.. the chance or belief that mgmt can find and develop a project to make them rich.. and that may one day produce those rivers of cash of which u speak.

It is just like a lottery.. gotta be in it to win it.. and shareholders support mgmt (via cr) in the belief that they can do a better job of making them (all) rich- than they can alone.. a form of crowd sourced funding if u like.

If you're looking for revenue.. then this is the wrong end of the market. If you're looking for a solid balance sheet.. also missed.
    By the looks of your sentiment.. you haven't ventured a cracker.. and as for your "this mgmt have done nothing for holders.." well thanku indeed..

Now move along.. I'm prepared to roll the dice.. and that"s my personal choice.. and the more naysayers that come along and try to talk a good story down- the more i think AZS could be onto something.. BIG..!!

Hope u haven't invested in any other non-revenue producing spec stocks-- apart from being a contradiction in terms-- it would make u quite the hypocrite..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.