ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Since you know exactly what way the peg goes, send me your number you, I wil give It to management so you can tell us exactly whats at Gull wing. Genuis
    Because the MRE isn't a block model, it's an inferred resource. What that means is what's included in the MRE is Pegs at 10-15m, that's what they thought the peg was. To move to indicated, you need a block model. This is 50m spacing, some companies do 10m. This really validates certainty of what you have and is needed for future studies and economic outlooks.

So drilling, these guys would have thought it was going to hit10-15m, but it shows the peg is much bigger down there. Yes, confirmation will be coming. The pink is what was modeled, yellow is what we think is there now. So it's much larger than they thought and adds to the resource. People saying the peg does this and it does that, let's just wait for the assays and see what is uncovered in the next two weeks. Happy holder as all I wanted was Mavis to keep growing and it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.808K 475.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4432036 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1154088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.