DEG 1.69% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Ann: Spectacular Base Metal Indicators at VBZ , page-13

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Well we certainly don't have any choice but to hold at the moment. In some ways the assets are very good in the way of ground held and the promise of bigger things to come in Argentina. If Polymetals wasn't engaging with Southern Cross in the merging of equals it would be quite likely PLY would have stumped up at least part of the cash required to buy Wingina Well, which was valued at $4.5 million. At this stage it will be a a wait and see to get a feel as to whether the new company will be interested in forwarding the Turner River exploration work or a mine development in the near future or if it will concentrate entirely on developing the immediate mine development opportunities arising from the merging of assets and cash. Quite possibly, if the planned Turner River base metal drilling work indicates further potential there, the PLY merged entity could well buy DEG out of that prospect, although it would be a shame to give up such good ground after all the exploration work there.

I'm hoping that the Emergent Resources project at Beyondie will be a lot more viable if Roy Hill gets up (offering a "nearby" rail head..albeit 200 km away). Good old Gina reckons it has a good chance according to "The Weekend Australian" recently. It looks like Oakagee Port and Rail is dead in the water so this is the only alternative. If there is sufficient prospect there a third player might like to buy the Beyondie Bluff tenaments from DEG for enough pennies to get DEG up and running again. Anyway, there are a lot of possible solutions to the cash crisis so DEG isn't over with yet, nor is its share value. It is definitely a "hold" at the moment though...you can't sell at anything other than a big loss and it would be a brave person to risk a buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.020(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.876B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $10.73M 8.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53292 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 201291 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.