DEG 0.00% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Hi On one hand, this is a high risk speculative stock. On the...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi

On one hand, this is a high risk speculative stock. On the other, it is my opinion that it is still the role of the company leaders to manage both a program of exploration and the company finances. Shareholder money has rapidly depleted very soon after a capital raising and in a challenging climate. We appear to have gone from a capital raising to an oh so brief period of updates on exploring to suddenly laying off all the ground staff and being almost out of cash... it all seems in the blink of an eye. I don't think we should expect a few Top 20 investors that have already had their capital eroded to throw good money in to a high risk mix. Also, there isn't much wriggle room for further price erosion.

The Polymetals quarterly is worth a read as it indicates that they will take a breather to see what the future strategy for Turner River is, given the recent merger approval. Oh well. I guess I will try not to look at DEG for a while. I'll leave it for those paid to lead DEG to find an appropriate solution.

Elisby1

P.S. How come the sentiment option on HotCopper doesn't include "frustrated"? In the absence of this I will choose "None".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.810B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.17 $4.511M 3.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 28025 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 219274 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.