EVR 0.00% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

Ann: Spectacular Copper and Gold Results from New Standard, page-21

1. 4,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955

I think it's most encouraging both that the Geological Consultant’s report indicates New Standard may be part of a far larger system based on geological reconnaissance and sample results, and that EVR has pegged additional Lode Claims covering 1,254 hectares aroundthe 50 hectare New Standard claims.

The headline grades, if cherry-picked, aren't bad either!

What I'd go back to are the early geologists' reports cited in the vendor's documentation: https://minelistings.com/mines-for-sale/new-standard-mining-claims/

Mining engineer E J Costello's statement, for example, from 1919:

“I think there is a good chance to find large deposits of secondary enrichment, as the conditions are favorable, the ground, due to extreme fracturing, has carbonates of copper in most all fractures and cavities, but the porphyritic schists being almost thoroughly leaches, the values would in that case be carried down with the water and reprecipitated, as the natural solvents are in the field and would grow progressively richer with the continuation of the process. Those I believe to be the conditions of this property.”

Or the 1920s report from T E Kelso, a Mining Engineer from Los Angeles, CA, who stated the following:

“The geological conditions here are almost identical with the other large porphyry deposits of Arizona. The formations of the district are principally shales, andesites, rhyolites and granites, porphyry and schist. Overlying these is the pre-cambrian limestones.

The altered silicified zones lying in lenses between the porphyries are apparent.The leached portions of the. surface exposes and promises a large amount of carbonate ores rich enough to leach on the ground.

It is characteristic of this district that the values in Gold·, Silver and Copper increase with depth, this having held true in all the mines now producing.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 15/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $27.60K 5.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7555476 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 640613 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.