CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Spectacular Copper Discovery - Greater Duchess Project, page-137

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    mate, your definitely pushing the envelope there….75-80c? They’ll need cash before 2030!!!

All we’re seeing here is market hype because they put the word spectacular in an Ann…..nothing has been tested, there are no results. It’s like someone buying on rock chip samples….here’s the best we could find - means nothing when looking across the whole tenement. Couple meters of a drill doesn’t make a viable mine.
    If this was a solid and supported market rise rather than a trader rise it would have held the days high into close.

Fact is this is a low SOI company and we saw massive volume yesterday. If it wasn’t you long term holders selling (keep getting told HC posters hold over a third of the company) then it was the top 20 bailing out or day traders playing you all for fools.

Go on, explain it to me……if none of the long term holders or t20 sold out then where did all the shares traded come from? There was 500k shares available Thursday……

Watch it fall over the next week. Be 30’s next week, 20’s again by end of Jan. Same pattern every time…..been scammed again!

Those new here look at the history……CNB play the game well….play investors even better by using the word spectacular to describe untested rocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $97.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $235.3K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 9571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.