CNB 8.43% 45.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Spectacular Copper Discovery - Greater Duchess Project, page-153

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    While I wouldn't be surprised to see a raise at the start of next year, I don't know why it's seen as a bad thing at all.
    With confirmation that the IP anomaly hosts massive copper sulphides(possibly another one soon too), it will be the instos knocking on Robs door for a Placement .... Not the other way around.
    IF it happens, Management can turn around and say.....well you guys mop up as many shares as you can below 60c and we may allow you to have a further 30million placement shares at 50c(just spit balling conservative numbers).
    Basically they can dictate the terms to an extent.
    30mill shares at 50c would give us $15million(overall bank account roughly $20millon) and still only have 150million shares on issue.
    That would still allow enough demand on the open market to sustain the price, if not lift it further and CNB would have a very healthy bank balance to go all out in 2022.
    Geofiji and Eastwest have been hand feeding us excellent info on the potential and significance of this exact situation for months......now it's just a matter of how big this discovery will be.

On a side note.....while I would like to see them offload the Tick hill resource to fund further exploration, I can see the benefits of a placement instead.
    A sale wouldn't result in a huge financial gain and could tie up resources/time with contracts etc. Also, the Tick hill resource would be a handy little asset for a spin off company if they were to go down that path in the near future.

Just my thoughts obviously and may amount to nothing, but a bit of an explanation of why I think we don't need to be worried about a potential raise/placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $77.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $89.71K 203.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21666 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.