CNB 8.43% 45.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Spectacular Copper Discovery - Greater Duchess Project, page-156

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

Agree @ByCon that would be a good strategy.. Considering most copper miners take an average of 9 years to get into the production phase, a raise that brings dilution, would enable CNB to speed up progress.

I for one would be in full support of expanding the team, acquiring more drill rigs and drilling for gold and copper and possibly lithium, simultaneously but with a core focus on the duchess area.

The consistent drill results will speed up the time to JORC assets and bring value to the company and shareholders far beyond just ticking along and starving the company of exploration which at the moment has a great deal of enthusiasm from management.

Any dilution would be a distant memory. To be fair we have avoided dilution for a long time and are fortunate to get this far. The understanding of the geology the company has gained across its tenements this year has been fantastic to date. So it cant be far away. The timing is good if it happens im the mext couplemof months the management will still be considered to be doing a great job.

Tick hill looks good on the books but i think it would be quite tricky to offload. It has good grade but the potential for further exploration looks costly, as well as the cost for someone to come in and mine it.. Its not exactly a big resource so if anyone comes to them with an offer i would hope they take it. Even if it is on the low side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $77.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $89.71K 203.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21666 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.