CNB 7.08% 52.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Spectacular Copper Discovery - Greater Duchess Project, page-32

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6350
    This is spectacular, look at the chalcopyrite! The sulphides seems to be almost exclusively chalcopyrite which is a copper iron sulphide and 34.5% Cu (CuFeS2). Have a close look at the photos and estimate the % of chalcopyrite. Some zones are almost massive chalcopyrite but the zone between 251-275m looks like it could 24m@10% Cu. If that is not exciting and spectacular I don't know what is. They have only just hit the IP anomaly and don't forget the scale of the anomaly is greater than the mineralisation drilled up plunge to date. This is the big time! The next significant IOCG deposit in the region.

My recent post - "So what will the drilling at the NLIP4 geophysical anomaly reveal? These systems in this region can have significant pyrrhotite (iron sulphide) so it could just be a large blob of pyrrhotite. However the closer the drilling gets the more likely that the anomaly represents a chalcopyrite/pyrrhotite sulphide breccia of some considerable thickness (10-30m??) continuing on the plunging shoot. However there are other possibilities including a more vertical feeder structure to the known mineralised shoot, or a more vertical breccia pipe. CNB keep saying it is an IOCG not an ISCG so perhaps not pyrrhotite. The lack of announced geology and drill logs mean it is not possible to know (very few ASX listed companies give detailed geology and geological drill logs, just assays)."

This hole was essential to proving that the high grade shoot continued at depth down plunge and that the IP anomaly was because of copper sulphides. Expected mineralisation exactly where the geophysics says it should have been, spectacular result and adds more confidence that this is a significant deposit that is showing high depth and grade continuity akin to the other important IOCG deposits in the region (Ernest Henry, Osbourne etc.). The IP anomaly being directly attributable to copper sulphides means that the potential for a much larger high grade zone in the down plunge zone is confirmed. My estimate of 10-30m of chalcopyrite sulphide breccia is likely to be a significant underestimate once more detailed drilling is completed. Will the diamond tail show more vertical feeder structures, will the shoot continue on the current SW plunge or both?

Enjoy the ride, this is spectacular!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3902/3902606-cebd54cbb36656d8ac94d955103ac120.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.040(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $90.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 52.5¢ $104.0K 188.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 10635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.