ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    for newbies, reposting @affects summary of MQR on 18/11 before Friday’s “spectacular” announcement. Couldn’t have said it better myself. if this doesn’t get you excited, nothing will!
    ——————————
    G'day investors, silent holder myself ....but thought I should try and grasp the whole picture

For a measly $20m m/c we have
    - $5m Cash
    - Rare Earths Project at Redlings (not even considered in m/c)
    - West Spargoville Lithium tene's adjoining ESS ($50m m/c) & NMT ($600m m/c)
    - Lone Star Cu / Au historical mine with previous grades +2% = way above world average, bonus along with refirbed plant only 11km away
    - Kibby Lithium / Clayton North in Nevada with 2560 acres, with water permitting = a huge bonus considering rarity of it in the immediate area also comparing to another company JDR ($140m m/c) has tene in same spot with proven Lithium in immediate area
    - All projects in top sovereign risk locations
    - CR is done and out of the way

Many companies are valued higher with just faith in 1 project only not a swag like this has
    Spargo results due imminently
    Blind Freddy waiting like a sitting duck to be swooped up in possible T/O or J/V with major
    Current m/c is less than potential of only 1 of these projects...but we have at least 4
    Nice to see some knowledgeable people here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.