HRZ 0.00% 3.7¢ horizon minerals limited

HRZ is one of the few smaller miners on ASX that everyone should...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    HRZ is one of the few smaller miners on ASX that everyone should consider adding in their 'high conviction list'. I see very little downside risk with the current share price and a lot of upside reward/opportunity. It is just a matter of time. Now, when things are still quiet, it is the best time to accumulate. Current year is an exciting one with still a lot of drilling and announcements ahead. We have already had some spectacular results and I am sure plenty of great ones are still ahead, perhaps even a completely unexpected jackpot -- that's one of the beautiful things about mining. Besides gold, the company is very well aware of its other resources and deposits, some of which are quite impressive, as we already know. Next year will most likely be even more explosive, moving into production phase and that's when the accumulators of today will most likely start reaping their big rewards.

While I am waiting in great anticipation for these big rewards, I myself am in for much longer haul with HRZ. HRZ is much more diversified than many of us even know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $52.87K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29385 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.