SVM 2.08% 49.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Hey Chokdee,Thanks for the heads up on the “updated...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Hey Chokdee,

Thanks for the heads up on the “updated information” regarding SVM’s Malingunde project posted in the MMTR. There is a lot of information to be found. The average investor may not be aware of SVM's application for a license to mine - has the Minister of Mining released this information before allowing SVM management to disclose this to the ASX to fulfill continuous disclosure obligations?

There's clearly a lot of movement going on in the halls of mining bureaucracy, as well as SVM’s offices. This movement is even impacting the communities that will be affected when mining finally takes place, to the point that locals think the project development is a foregone conclusion and farmers have “considered not cultivating their land” thinking it will be purchased and developed soon. (The Minister directed them to continue agricultural activities until such time as the land purchase agreements have been finalized). Nice to also see the rapport Sovereign has within their communities of interest.

I encourage people to read through the MMTR facebook posts for further insights into the general sentiment of the mining industry in Malawi. Malawi is becoming a favorable place for development, and the Government is keen to promote the mining industry to contribute to the social and economic growth of the country, reducing the country's reliance on tobacco exports, and creating income and jobs. The Minister of Mining is actively encouraging mining development and progress, offering support for companies to become operational, and even reprimanding a Ruby mining company for not rolling out operations quick enough. There is clear indication of this support by the Minister of Mining with promotion of energy projects to provide power to the mining industry, and statements such as "Discussions are at anadvanced stage between Government and investors to operationalize at least twoof the four near-ready mines of Kisaya and Malingunde in Lilongwe" and the "government is standing by to provide the needed economicinfrastructure to the sites".

Reading this gives me confidence to continue holding my position.
    DYOR NIA
    Sparky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $275.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $119.4K 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ 10370
Last updated 14.19pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.