SVM 0.00% 56.0¢ sovereign metals limited

I love that Lassonde curve and nice to see someone reference it...

1. 6,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1517
    I love that Lassonde curve and nice to see someone reference it 2ic. I personally used it to huge benefit here at SVM. Battery graphite requirement is fines not coarse where as SVM are stating large flake size - still valuable of course. On the graphite (Malingunde for which I first invested in SVM) - well I am somewhat concerned of the similar language used back when they delivered a very robust PFS and yet now - they have not mentioned it for well over a year - gone - finished all that expenditure - never once advised shareholders wtf happened - that concerns me - management of an ASX listed company not being transparent. Now they dump that and trump Rutile and have recently added graphite at Nasiya and the self indulging trumping (coverage) got louder when Sprott arrived of course now the scoping study which is a very basic one but where it all starts of course.
    Anyway I hold some as a spec that is FOC - maybe this is the real deal unlike Malingunde but a long ways to go.

Big volume today - why no sp gain - talk talk prior to CR - why the down from 70c+ = Lassonde Curve - may top up in a couple of years when more confirmed - serious JORC - DFS - advanced finance - that's how the LC plays out.
    Another plus is a newly appointed mines minister with previous dumped. Dr Albert appears genuine - hands on and transparent to implement Chakwera's mining ambitions for Malawi's growth - anyone having followed Malawi mining governance would understand how important this is.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.0¢ 54.0¢ $93.24K 171.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14520 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.