SVM 3.03% 64.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Ann: Spectacular Drill Results See Mineralised Footprint Increase, page-11

1. 2ic
    5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4684
    I'm interested in mineral sands projects specifically and so follow most stories. I copped a lot of abuse first time posting which usually causes me to double down and keep posting to defend my analysis (hate being driven off threads for contrarian opinions, which add good value for discerning readers but is not desired or supported on HC in general). If the project is really interesting I pay more attention and comment on the releases as they happen, because by then I know the project so well my opinions are well researched and substantiated. Value for HC readers if they choose to challenge the company's/brokers positively biased views (by definition of course).

My concerns are only educated observations across geology, metallurgy, industry structure, economics etc and are heavily biased my experience and personality (and sometimes I am wrong such as the suitability of hydro-mining the saprolite zone). I've never been accused of being optimistic on HC, but I'm more cynical devil's advocate than pessimist. Know enough to call out spin (which verges on misrepresentation sometimes) on most releases by most companies. Please don;t ever take it personally, management are all tarred by the same brush... spin and outrageous optimism are par for the course on ASX. My cautious approach to results, risks and potential are only my opinion, no point arguing about subjective opinion or reporting style with management ... none whatsoever.

I used to talk with most management I invested or considered investing in but rarely do so these days. Talking with management is like inviting an salesman into home to consider their sales pitch. Fraught with danger knowing they will come cross great guys, true believers and convince you to either buy or at best just convince you it's hugely undervalued and a great buy. Sometimes they have some nuggets to share, sometimes they are correct in predictions, but mostly predictions and enthusiasm fall short of reality. I prefer to look at the results for myself and consider what is really going on without the confirmation bias risk of talking to management (or even reading the headline/release spin.

SVM are more hyperbole and optimism than BS artists to be fair, actually one of the straightest teams around imo. It's all there to evaluate if you have the knowhow, the grade/results are presented for evaluation if you can be bothered, graphite and it's importance is clearly defined in the SS, selective reporting and gushing reporting is expected by all ASX companies these days.. it's an investor's job to sift through the hyperbole and selective reporting enthusiasm to decide what is really going on and what it's worth. Surely nobody expects companies/brokers/HC rampers to hold investors hands and highlight risks to the project/shareprice over the journey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 65.5¢ 63.0¢ $362.1K 566.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2623 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 33000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
64.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.5¢ 63.5¢ 154808
Last updated 15.48pm 05/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.