OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

All the best with your venture Krum, I'm not in a position to...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    All the best with your venture Krum,

I'm not in a position to invest right now, but I would definitely consider it when finance is available.

You clearly have expertise in the important areas of mining and the OGX saga would have probably turned out differently if you were involved in the venture.

I'm impressed to hear about your patented invention. I am also an inventor (not mining) and have a Masters in Technology & Innovation Development. It sounds like management would do well to follow up on your innovation.

About the most frustrating response from a company is a refusal to even consider a new technology or idea. When I discovered a new approach (CSIRO's OnLine Gold Analyser -originally called UltraGold) to obtaining assay results from slurry virtually live down to 'parts per billion', I was essentially ignored by OGX management. It appears now that this technology may have possibly been a game changer by letting us know virtually live the amount of gold going into the tailings (as well as sampling any other slurries in the processing operation).

I actually visited CSIRO in Lucas heights and at that time (now over 12 months ago), they were prepared to consider our operation for deployment of one of their two prototype machines. Eventually, prior to MP leaving he emailed CD (and copied both me and CSIRO), requesting that the technology be evaluated. Nothing happened and CD did not respond to my further email. Disappointing to say the least.

Meanwhile, we have been talking about our onsite assay lab for over twelve months, and it is still not ready, whereas we could have been up and running with CSIRO's technology within weeks ..as it was all able to be shipped by air-freight.

Yes, I know we still need the military approval and the assay lab, as it will allow us to use cyanide baths to capture any remaining gold.

But the other point is ...just imagine the flexibility for the metalurgists making plant adjustments, if we were able to sample the gold grade (once it was ground to a fine slurry) at any point in the plant -right to the tailings. Big change from unreliable assays being returned in weeks.

Annual Report 2016 -State Assay Lab.PNG

Anyway, I've got a bit more to say regarding the indications of, cost reduction, the the indications scope of our mineralisation, and in particular Cuca. Can wait until tomorrow.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.