M3M 8.70% 5.0¢ m3 mining limited

Agree we will probably sit in a range until we get the next...

1. 2,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Agree we will probably sit in a range until we get the next update from the recent drilling and the magnetic survey. My bet is on the drill bit singing, best place to look for gold is where you have already found it. so I’m sure the gold hole isn’t a one hit wonder. Those nuggety gold grades are incredible, as you say anymore of that and we are definitely off to the races. I see it encouraging that they are doing the ********* interview this week as they haven’t bothered doing anything like that for 2 years. I also note the 2 week delay in sending the assays to the lab if you read the announcement, also the visual of ‘panned’ gold nuggets in the last announcement. Anyone think they might be checking the current holes for the same, ahead of assay results. If I were them, I would. They seem in a hurry to progress this one, unlike the snail pace of the past. At such a low market cap and EV once deducting the cash in the bank there is the potential to do very well here. Sometimes you get lucky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M3M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $4.190M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $4.589K 91.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21276 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 60276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M3M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.