NAE 12.5% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Spectacular Grade Intercepts at Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project, page-25

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Maybe, but that’s for the metallurgists and feasibility studies to determine imo. Process plants can be modified to suit their requirements, obviously within feasible cost parameters. What we do know is that Drakelands has underperformed for a long time largely due to process bottlenecks and high clay content. Anyone looking to restart it will be looking at all available options.

As as for the truck dilemma and approvals etc, who knows. You would have a better idea of what your government would and wouldn’t support than me. If it ever got to that stage, I have my reservations whether it would even be our problem to be honest. If there is someone to take Redmoor off our hands at the right price, I’m sure it will be discussed. If there are options for toll treatment, I’m sure they will be discussed too. 

Ultimately, the reality is that Redmoor is shaping up to be well and truly big enough to support itself with its own process plant. It’s just a matter of who will be the ones to take it to that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.278M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $85.38K 21.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17110055 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.