NAE 16.7% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Spectacular Grade Intercepts at Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project, page-40

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

So no solutions to any of these problems? I dunno man, you would have to be the most gloomy engineer out there. Maybe there’s a difference in percieved problems between our two great countries?

I get your point about Redmoor most likely being feasible on its own, but I thought that was pretty clear from the get go from what we have discussed. Roads - Not talking about 100’s of km of sealed road here.... just dirt road diversions where required or possible. Bridges could be a problem, but they still build them, again it’s all about feasibility so building bridges could be a stretch I’d say, but in saying that though, I’ve been to projects that have required bridges to be built to get to the port. So as crazy as it sounds, it happens where required.

Reality is we are having these discussions as WLF has been discussed by NAE/SML directors previously and there have been also links to other associated parties in recent WLF discussions. It’s not a fairytale that’s been made up.

We also share the same major shareholder... With Redmoor shaping up to be a capex intensive project, given the inevitable scale increase, quite possibly in the hundreds of millions imo - there’s a fair chance all options are being assessed rather than dismissed because of a few hurdles imo.

As mentioned, I wouldn’t be getting too excited anyway, it’s quite possible all of this will be someone else’s problem imo.

Appreciate your local input, don’t be put off by some robust discussion, it’s what HC is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.278M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.088K 1.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 21441558 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6668155 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.