NAE 16.7% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Fair points. Australia has its fair share of difficulties, the...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Fair points. Australia has its fair share of difficulties, the biggest probably being remoteness and isolation from infrastructure imo. Often in the 1000’s of kms. Anyone dismissive of a challenge here doesn’t get very far in the industry imo. I can appreciate the differences in challenges though and also appreciate your input.

Its my understanding WLF underestimated the clay content and overestimated the hard ore content and have had to adjust the processing plant to suit resulting in additional capex and a plant still not performing to expectation or design. Simplisticly speaking. Definitely some hurdles to overcome if this was being considered as an option, or as an option that co exists with onsite processing at Redmoor.

They’d need to do a fair bit of met testing before any feasibility and decisions could be made etc.

All in all I agree on-site processing at Redmoor will likely be the best option, providing funding 

or another JV partner can be secured on favourable terms - particularly from an opex view. However, no harm in having these discussions given the known information and circumstances that surround them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.278M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.088K 1.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 21441558 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6668155 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.