NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Spectacular Grade Intercepts at Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project, page-51

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I agree he is giving some very good insights. Local knowledge is invaluable in determining risks and challenges. However, there is an argument for each case (on-site v toll treatment or a combination of both) and an opinion or view on what makes sense and what doesn't is ultimately determined by a feasibility study, not an opinion or assumptions. Understandably, local experience no doubt gives an indication of what may succeed and what won't.

Toll treatment is done all over the world successfully (and sometimes not), there are, and has been enough hints that this idea has been perused for Redmoor. If Redmoor is proven feasible and becomes operational with it's own plant, any toll treatment options become mostly the problem of whoever wants the ore - not ours. Either way, you'd be crazy to write the idea off until proven otherwise imo. Given the status of WLF, I suspect we won't have to wait too long for a confirmation either way <12mths.

They will look at overcoming whatever challenges are in the way and ultimately take the path/s most suitable. Usually comes down to the $$ and time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.995K 498.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 20301420 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19876007 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.