NAE 0.00% 0.6¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Spectacular Grade Intercepts at Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project, page-66

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

There’s some burning questions in there....

These new guys are play makers, with not a huge background in tin/tungsten. 1 director has a background in this space, but is also a deal maker. They are primarily gold and nickel players.

, as with many of those that participated in the CR.

This is where the uncertainty comes into it, until they come forth and say that Redmoor is their main game, I’m more inclined to think they have come onboard to vend in a new project, or I’ll at least remain unconvinced that Redmoor is the main game. There’s a lot of moving pieces and intertwined relationships between our current board and the likes of KAI and even TYX who also took a modest stake. Why they are here is by no means clear imo. Redmoor quite likely shaping up to be better than expectation so who knows, maybe that changes the situation slightly.

I’m not sure how the AIM markets work, but on the ASX this type of situation is a common occurrence, particularly those companies with <5m MC companies and desperate for cash. They are an easy target for deal makers and it’s often a rinse and repeat process.

Once an MD gets appointed, I think the picture will become clearer. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.